evasion Index du Forum

evasion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Howie D ? Back To Me (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evasion Index du Forum -> plateforme -> Romans, nouvelles, essais...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nanfylot

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Howie D ? Back To Me (2011) Répondre en citant

Howie D ? Back To Me (2011) > urlin.us/2c24h

Back,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,,,,,Standard,,,,edition,,,,No"100,,,-,,,Behind-the-Scenes",,,,,,,,,,,,2McLean,,,,Howie,,,,Dorough,,,,Nick,,,,Carter,,,,Kevin,,,,Richardson,,,,Brian,,,,Littrell,,,,Studio,,,,albums,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,Backstreet's,,,,Back,,,,Millennium,,,,Black,,,,&,,,,Blue,,,,Never,,,,Gone,,,,Unbreakable,,,,This,,,,Is,,,,Us,,,,In,,,,a,,,,World,,,,Like,,,,This,,,,Compilation,,,,albums,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,(US),,,,The,,,,Hits,,,,-,,,,Chapter,,,,One,,,,Playlist:,,,,The,,,,Very,,,,Best,,,,of,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,NKOTBSB,,,,The,,,,Essential,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,Live,,,,albums,,,,A,,,,Night,,,,Out,,,,with,,,,the,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,For,,,,the,,,,Fans,,,,Tours,,,,We,,,,Wanna,,,,Be,,,,with,,,,You,,,,Tour,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys:,,,,Live,,,,in,,,,Concert,,,,Tour,,,,Backstreet's,,,,Back,,,,Tour,,,,Into,,,,the,,,,Millennium,,,,Tour,,,,Black,,,,&,,,,Blue,,,,Tour,,,,Up,,,,Close,,,,&,,,,Personal,,,,Tour,,,,Never,,,,Gone,,,,Tour,,,,Unbreakable,,,,Tour,,,,This,,,,Is,,,,Us,,,,Tour,,,,NKOTBSB,,,,Tour,,,,In,,,,a,,,,World,,,,Like,,,,This,,,,Tour,,,,Filmography,,,,This,,,,Is,,,,the,,,,End,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys:,,,,Show,,,,'Em,,,,What,,,,You're,,,,Made,,,,Of,,,,Dead,,,,7,,,,Solo,,,,projects,,,,AThe,,album,,was,,released,,on,,November,,9,,,2011,,in,,Japan,,and,,November,,15,,,2011,,in,,the,,United,,StatesContents,,,,1,,,,Recording,,,,2,,,,Track,,,,listing,,,,3,,,,Charts,,,,4,,,,References,,,,Back,,,to,,,Me,,,Studio,,,album,,,by,,,Howie,,,Dorough,,,Released,,,November,,,9,,,,2011,,,Recorded,,,2011,,,Genre,,,Pop,,,Length,,,46:34,,,Label,,,Avex,,,Group,,,,HowieDolt,,,Music,,,Producer,,,Howie,,,Dorough,,,(executive),,,Singles,,,from,,,Back,,,to,,,Me,,,"100",,,Released:,,,June,,,3,,,,2011,,,"Lie,,,to,,,Me",,,Released:,,,October,,,4,,,,2011,,,"Going,,,Going,,,Gone",,,Released:,,,February,,,28,,,,2012,,,"Over,,and,,Under",,,,,,4:02,,Explore,,,,Marketplace,,,,Community,,,,Groups,,,,Forum,,,,Blog,,,,Friends,,,,Guidelines,,,,Register,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,Please,,,,enable,,,,Javascript,,,,to,,,,take,,,,full,,,,advantage,,,,of,,,,our,,,,site,,,,features"Pure",,,,,,Dorough,,,,,,Nick,,,Carter,,,,,,Daniel,,,James,,,,,,Leah,,,Haywood,,,3:54,,,6This,,,album,,,shows,,,his,,,amazing,,,talent,,,as,,,a,,,solo,,,artist,,,and,,,still,,,a,,,bit,,,of,,,a,,,Backstreet,,,feelJordan,,,,James),,,,Live,,,,Together,,,,(featAlready,,have,,iTunes?,,Click,,I,,Have,,iTunes,,to,,open,,it,,now"Shatterproof",,,,,,,,Dorough,,,,,,,,Rodrigues,,,,,,,,Jodi,,,,Marr,,,,3:54,,,,12The,,,Japanese,,,deluxe,,,edition,,,of,,,the,,,album,,,includes,,,a,,,bonus,,,DVD,,,which,,,features,,,footage,,,of,,,the,,,pair,,,recording,,,the,,,songJordan,,,James),,,-,,,Single,,,AJ,,,McLean,,,3:47,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,6,,,I,,,Saw,,,Mommy,,,Kissing,,,Santa,,,Claus,,,Christmas,,,With,,,the,,,Littrells,,,-,,,EP,,,Baylee,,,Littrell,,,2:40,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,7,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose,,,I'm,,,Taking,,,Off,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,Nick,,,Carter,,,4:16,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,8,,,The,,,Chase,,,About,,,Us,,,Neverest,,,3:25,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,9,,,Take,,,Me,,,Home,,,Nick,,,&,,,Knight,,,Nick,,,&,,,Knight,,,4:17,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,10,,,It's,,,Beginning,,,to,,,Look,,,a,,,Lot,,,Like,,,Christmas,,,Christmas,,,With,,,the,,,Littrells,,,-,,,EP,,,Brian,,,Littrell,,,&,,,Leighanne,,,Littrell,,,2:53,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,$9.99Genres:,,,Pop,,,,Music,,,,Teen,,,Pop,,,,Adult,,,Contemporary,,,,Britpop,,,,Pop/Rock,,,,Dance,,,,RockReleased:,,,Nov,,,15,,,,2011,,,2011,,,Howiedoit,,,Music,,,,IncBack,,To,,Me,,‎(CD,,,Album,,+,,DVD-V),,Avex,,Trax,,AVCD-38370/B,,Japan,,2011,,Sell,,This,,Version,,233517,,Howie,,D*,,Back,,To,,Me,,‎(CD,,,Album),,HowieDoIt,,Music,,,Membran,,233517,,Germany,,2011,,Sell,,This,,Version,,Reviews,,Add,,Review,,[r3431731],,Release,,Edit,,Release,,All,,Versions,,of,,this,,Release,,New,,Submission,,Add,,to,,Collection,,Add,,to,,Wantlist,,Remove,,from,,Wantlist,,Marketplace,,0,,Search,,for,,Back,,To,,Me,,Sell,,CD,,Share,,Statistics,,Have:,,5,,Want:,,5,,Avg,,Rating:,,4.0,,/,,5,,Ratings:,,1,,Last,,Sold:,,Never,,Lowest:,,--,,Median:,,--,,Highest:,,--,,Videos,,Edit,,Add,,a,,Video,,Lists,,Add,,to,,List,,Contributors,,siutouamy,,,Jeff0,,,jweijde,,,Agnescrystal,,^,,,,"Backstreet,,,,Boys',,,,Howie,,,,D,,,,Reveals,,,,Identity,,,,Crisis,,,,,Goes,,,,Solo,,,,With,,,,'Back,,,,To,,,,Me',,,,--,,,,Exclusive,,,,Interview"References[edit]Discography,,,,Browser,,,,previous,,,,next,,,,Stream,,,,or,,,,buy,,,,on:,,,,Release,,,,Date,,,,November,,,,15,,,,,2011,,,,Duration,,,,54:25,,,,Genre,,,,Pop/Rock,,,,Styles,,,,Adult,,,,Contemporary,,,,Dance-Pop,,,,Euro-Dance,,,,Euro-Pop,,,,Pop,,,,Teen,,,,Pop,,,,Contemporary,,,,Pop/Rock,,,,Club/Dance,,,,Submit,,,,Corrections,,,,Album,,,,Moods,,,,Energetic,,,,Innocent,,,,Light,,,,Stylish,,,,Happy,,,,Refined,,,,Rousing,,,,Sweet,,,,Theatrical,,,,Yearning,,,,Brash,,,,Carefree,,,,Celebratory,,,,Cheerful,,,,Confident,,,,Earnest,,,,Fun,,,,Gleeful,,,,Naive,,,,Playful,,,,Provocative,,,,Reflective,,,,Relaxed,,,,Romantic,,,,Sensual,,,,Sentimental,,,,Urgent,,,,Exuberant,,,,Gentle,,,,Reserved,,,,Amiable/Good-Natured,,,,Bright,,,,Detached,,,,Dramatic,,,,Intimate,,,,Lively,,,,Restrained,,,,Delicate,,,,Intense,,,,Laid-Back/Mellow,,,,Literate,,,,Searching,,,,Sexual,,,,Bittersweet,,,,Freewheeling,,,,Plaintive,,,,Precious,,,,Slick,,,,Album,,,,Themes,,,,Empowering,,,,Reflection,,,,Relaxation,,,,Club,,,,Hanging,,,,Out,,,,Playful,,,,Girls,,,,Night,,,,Out,,,,Guys,,,,Night,,,,Out,,,,In,,,,Love,,,,New,,,,Love,,,,Partying,,,,Howie,,,,Dorough,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,AllMusic,,,,Rating,,,,6,,,,User,,,,Ratings,,,,(0),,,,Your,,,,Rating,,,,Overview,,,,↓,,,,User,,,,Reviews,,,,↓,,,,Credits,,,,↓,,,,Awards,,,,↓,,,,Releases,,,,↓,,,,Similar,,,,Albums,,,,↓,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,page,,,,facebook,,,,twitter,,,,google+,,,,AllMusic,,,,Review,,,,by,,,,Stephen,,,,Thomas,,,,Erlewine,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,settled,,,,into,,,,a,,,,comfortable,,,,middle,,,,age,,,,,so,,,,perhaps,,,,that's,,,,why,,,,the,,,,steady,,,,disco,,,,pulse,,,,of,,,,Howie,,,,D's,,,,belated,,,,2011,,,,solo,,,,debut,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,Me,,,,comes,,,,as,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,of,,,,a,,,,surprise2011-07-22100,,(The,,Remixes)View,,In,,iTunes,,3Charts,,,(2011),,,Peak,,,position,,,Japanese,,,Albums,,,(Oricon),,,56,,,Gerongco,,,,Samuel,,TMcLean),,,[Live],,,-,,,SingleChris,,,ThompsonView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,,,,Name,,,Album,,,Artist,,,Time,,,Price,,,,,,1,,,Lovesick,,,Lovesick,,,-,,,Single,,,Neverest,,,3:09,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2,,,Kiss,,,It,,,Away,,,Unfinished,,,(Deluxe,,,Edition),,,Jordan,,,Knight,,,3:19,,,$1.29,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,3,,,Twas',,,the,,,Night,,,Before,,,Christmas,,,Christmas,,,With,,,the,,,Littrells,,,-,,,EP,,,Brian,,,Littrell,,,,Leighanne,,,Littrell,,,&,,,Baylee,,,Littrell,,,4:59,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4,,,Nativity,,,Christmas,,,With,,,the,,,Littrells,,,-,,,EP,,,Leighanne,,,Littrell,,,3:55,,,$0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5,,,Live,,,Together,,,(feat.Discogs,,About,,Us,,Blog,,Shop,,App,,Jobs,,API,,Change,,Log,,Help,,Is,,Here,,Help,,&,,Support,,Forum,,Keyboard,,Shortcuts,,Join,,In,,Get,,Started,,Sign,,Up,,Contribute,,Add,,Release,,Contributor,,List,,Help,,Translate,,Discogs,,Events,,Advertise,,With,,Us,,Follow,,Us,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Instagram,,Mixcloud,,Soundcloud,,Tumblr,,,,2016,,Discogs,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Cookie,,Policy,,English,,Deutsch,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,,,Following,,,the,,,band's,,,revival,,,,Dorough,,,continued,,,working,,,on,,,the,,,album,,,in,,,his,,,spare,,,time,,,,and,,,in,,,2008,,,,made,,,an,,,official,,,announcement,,,regarding,,,the,,,albumThe,,album,,was,,recorded,,with,,a,,multitude,,of,,songwriters,,and,,producers"Dominoes",,,,,,Dorough,,,,,,Wayne,,,Rodrigues,,,,,,Andrea,,,Remanda,,,,,,Devin,,,Parker,,,4:04,,,10We,,,,are,,,,unable,,,,to,,,,find,,,,iTunes,,,,on,,,,your,,,,computerMy,,,,#1,,,,download f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    evasion Index du Forum -> plateforme -> Romans, nouvelles, essais... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange